Saturday, January 30, 2021

Looking for Color

 

I was in need of some bright colors today so I searched through some recent photos to find a few colorful shots. These chilis are always hanging outside one gift shop in old town Scottsdale.  Years ago, I had one of these chili ristras hanging on my front porch.

I found this colorful wire-fish hanging outside one of the many Scottsdale galleries.  I thought it was a rather unusual artistic endeavor.  


I went to pick up some take out at a nearby Mexican restaurant and when I parked in back, I spotted this colorful door.  I had never noticed it before but I love the colors.
















And, my last spot of bright color comes from this gorgeous poppy I saw it blooming in a decorative pot.  It's a pretty near perfect bloom don't you think?


11 comments:

biebkriebels said...

Lovely colours!

Andy said...

Nice work with the colours. You changed my mood to happy.

Travel said...

Amazing colors

RedPat said...

I love that fish, Sharon! it is so nice to see all the colours that you showed us.

Bill said...

Vibrant colours are very nice to see. I love the wired fish, it's very creative.

Catalyst said...

We had chili lights that hung in our kitchen(s) for many years. Memories of Mexico.

William Kendall said...

The poppy is a cheerful sight.

Steve Reed said...

A nice selection, and especially good to see in our bleak UK winter! Keep 'em coming!

Susie of Arabia said...

Very colorful indeed. I need bright colors to cheer me up.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

All gorgeous colourful finds Sharon but the bright blue door wins it for me 💙

Amy said...

Very well done on the bright colours, I love them all.