Tuesday, January 12, 2021

A Long Walk

 


Last Saturday, I took and extra long walk around my neighborhood.  It felt good to get outside and enjoy the sunshine.  

I took several photos along the way that I'll show over the next week or so.  But, first up is my favorite tree.  The last photo I posted of this tree, it was still full of leaves but they were turning brown.  On Saturday it was completely bare.  And, look at the ground under it.  The gardeners must have been busy keeping the grass under that tree clean as the leaves fell.  I'll keep my eye on my favorite tree.  The next time it will have new buds on it.


I took the photo to the left to show as contrast.  The ground below this tree is covered in leaves.  

6 comments:

Andy said...

The tree looks beautiful when it is full of leaves.

Travel said...

Crunching through the leaves can be such fun,

RedPat said...

I can hardly wait for the leaves to come back!

Bill said...

That is a great looking tree when all the leaves were on it.

Catalyst said...

Nice neighborhood.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I think this tree will look beautiful in all seasons Sharon, but you're right, lots of clearing up there 😉