Friday, January 22, 2021

Something Cheerful

 

I'm feeling very cheerful today so I thought some cheerful photos were appropriate.  There is a big sunflower plant growing in the herb and vegetable garden at the Desert Botanical Garden and when I was there two weeks ago, there were quite a few of those big, sunny flowers on it.

The butterflies seemed to be very happy to have the blooms to enjoy.

The flowers were making the bees happy too!

I'm hoping these big, bright blooms make you happy too!

10 comments:

biebkriebels said...

Sunny pictures with bright colours, so nice to watch them.

Karl said...

How beautiful, I like sunflowers and butterflies...

Andy said...

Thank you Sharon. You just made me feel cheerful.

Travel said...

Warms my day, in the season of brown and grey this far north.

Marleen said...

They are lovely!

RedPat said...

I'm not feeling overly cheerful today so it was nice to open the post, Sharon! ;-)

Steve Reed said...

Those flowers are a sight for sore eyes! I'm missing such big colorful blossoms.

Bill said...

I love sunflowers, they're so pretty and brighten up your day.

William Kendall said...

Beautiful!

Gemel said...

Happiness!