Friday, January 15, 2021

Looking for Some Beauty

 


It's been an exhausting week here in the U.S.  Politically speaking, that is.  I decided that I'd dedicate my post today to some beautiful things.  It's kind of like breath of fresh air.

I browsed through my photos for some pretty shots and I chose these four.  Above are some pretty iris I photographed at the Japanese Friendship Garden a few years ago.

To the left are some sky flowers that I saw at a local nursery.












Above is a white rose that was once in a bouquet of roses I had at home.  I love this macro shot I took so much that I had it printed on canvas for my house. 

And finally, one more rose growing in the rose garden at Steele Indian School Park in central Phoenix.  Ahhh...a big sigh.  That's just what I needed.  

12 comments:

Andy said...

Nice... the flowers brighten up my day. Thank you.

biebkriebels said...

You need something to brighten up the mind for sure!

Travel said...

Thanks, we needed that

RedPat said...

Me too! Thanks, Sharon.

Catarina said...

You looked for it and you found it. : )

Bill said...

Very nice, they sure do brighten up the day. We have dull rainy weather today and this is exactly what I needed. Thank you, Sharon!

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Ah, gorgeous, and thank you for taking my mind off other things!

Catalyst said...

What we *all* needed. Beauty has a way of finding your camera.

Steve Reed said...

Yes, we did ALL need this! Especially in the gloomy dead of winter. Sunny days will come again, right?

PerthDailyPhoto said...

You certainly found lots of beauty here Sharon. Hopefully it won't be too long before your new government settles down and begins running smoothly again. It's certainly been a very long four years, more so for you guys but also the world 💙💜

William Kendall said...

Lovely flowers.

Karl said...

They are all beautiful, the white rose is my preferred.