Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Colorful Bubbles and Baubles

 


I took these photos over a year ago when shopping was an enjoyable pastime.  This is looking in the door of a home decorating store at Kierland Commons in north Scottsdale.  It feels like ages since I've been to that shopping center.  I miss those days when I could meet a friend for a leisurely lunch and an hour or two of just wandering through interesting stores.

Anyway, I liked the look of all those colorful glass bulbs hanging around that fountain. They make a pretty display even if they are not necessarily functional.  

10 comments:

biebkriebels said...

We all miss the days we just went out and enjoyed the shops we passed. It seems all so long ago...... I feel like a hermit :(

PerthDailyPhoto said...

They do look lovely Sharon, jewel like colours. I'm sure this year will see a vaccine and things getting back to a new kind of normal 💙

Travel said...

Wonderful glass,

RedPat said...

Wouldn't they look wonderful in front of a window? I miss so many things too, Sharon.

Steve Reed said...

They remind me of those old-fashioned fishing floats made of glass.

Bill said...

Those are awesome!

Billy Blue Eyes said...

Very colourful

Janey and Co. said...

I agree they are colorful and a pretty surprise.

William Kendall said...

These are pretty.

Amy said...

I really like the colours of those glass bulbs, here's hoping that 2021 will be a bit more sociable for everyone.