Sunday, January 24, 2021

A Little Variety

 


I have a little variety in my photos today.  Above is a colorful bus stop I saw in the city of Mesa a while ago.  I like the bright colors.


To the left is a fellow I spotted in a shop window in Scottsdale.  I took this back in April on one of my walks just after the first lockdown started.  I thought this guy was a funny parody of life during pandemic isolation.  Luckily, I never succumbed to sitting in front of the TV with plates of food.











Above is a set of spinner chairs that were on the Mesa Art Center grounds.  I wasn't sure what they were until a little kid came running over and jumped in one and started spinning.  I didn't try it.  I'm sure I wouldn't have been able to get out without help.


The photo to the right was taken last January at this time when I met a friend at AZ88 for a martini.  Ahhh....one day we'll be able to do that again.


I have a new post on Sharon's Sojourns today.  I'm visiting the 'other' Bellagio. 

11 comments:

Andy said...

Thank you for the variety. Makes me want to get out away from the lockdown here.

Catarina said...

I liked this variety!!
I got up and wondered... what can I do today that is different from yesterday but still safe? How I miss meeting friends, going to restaurants...

Travel said...

Wonderful colors and light.

RedPat said...

I crave being able to get out and about instead of being home or going for short local walks. Love the bus stop And those chairs.

Steve Reed said...

I like the bus stop. Is the guy with all the food a sculpture for sale? Surely no one would BUY it. Could you imagine having that sitting in your house? LOL

Bill said...

A wonderful variety. I love the bus stop, first thing I thought of was google bus. :)

William Kendall said...

The last shot is my favourite.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I love this diverse and colourful series here Sharon, hopefully soon you will be enjoying martinis with friends again 🍸🍸

Amy said...

I'm loving the bus stop, wish ours were a little bit more interesting.

Susie of Arabia said...

Nice collection of photos, Sharon. I too am looking forward to resuming my life. I just got my 2nd dose of the vaccine a couple days ago, so I may start venturing out a bit more soon.

Thérèse said...

Your second picture reminded me instantly the movie called "Blow out" and made me laugh.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Grande_Bouffe