Saturday, September 7, 2024

The Mickey Mouse Chair

 


Last summer, I found an AI effect on my photo editing software that made photos look a bit like a Disney cartoon.  I did a post about here.  

I found this photo in my photo files a few days ago and thought I should share this one.  The effect has taken the Disney look very seriously in this one.













This is the original photo and as you can see, Mickey Mouse was not present for this photo.  


















I found this photo in the folder also.  The funny thing about this one is that I have no idea what photo I used to get this effect.  I searched through my photos looking for something similar but had no luck.  

One of the bad things about the photo app is that effects come and go.  This Disney-like effect is not available any longer so I can't try to recreate it.  

I quite like this one even though I have no idea what the original photo was.  I think it's a keeper.

5 comments:

Steve Reed said...

Bizarre. I wonder if Disney sued to block the availability of this effect? I agree -- that second one is great in a surreal way.

roentare said...

So many special arts. Memorable

Travel said...

I was thinking the same thing, protection of intellectual property.

RedPat said...

I imagine Disney was not amused by this app, Sharon. I like the 2nd one too.

Bill said...

These AI apps are the modern day toys to play with.