Sunday, September 8, 2024

On Final Approach

 

Last Sunday and Monday I posted two photos I had taken from the airplane window as the plane was approaching the airport and flying low over Tempe Arizona.  Well this photo is taken from Tempe looking up at one of those plane nearing the airport.  I wonder if anyone inside that Southwest Airlines flight is snapping photos out the window as they pass over the city.  It's a good, clear day so it's perfect for photos. I can't be the only one who does that.

5 comments:

roentare said...

Great minimalism!

Travel said...

Thursday I took a walk along the Potomac, and snapped a couple of dozen photos of planes landing at Reagan National.

RedPat said...

There are probably a shot of shots being taken out windows, Sharon. What a sky!

Catarina said...

:)

Perfect picture!!

Bill said...

Such a beautiful blue sky, great photo.