Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Pretty Pictures


 I stopped at the Shemer Art Center last weekend to see a new show that just opened.  The show is called "Light of Day" and it was filled with beautiful pieces of art.  This one was my favorite.  It was painted by Jennifer Jardine and it's called "Calm Before the Storm".  It's a tall painting and it caught my eye the minute I walked into the room where it was hanging.
















Here is another beautiful landscape painting.  This one is called "Coastal Tranquility" and it was painted by Kurt Burmann.  

This one is called "Sentient" by Andrew Manning.  There were lots of beautiful pieces in this show.





9 comments:

roentare said...

These paintings are so unique and cultured

Travel said...

So many great art venues there.

RedPat said...

I like them all, Sharon.

Catarina said...

They are beautiful indeed!

Diaday said...

How beautiful! I would love to have a tall painting on one of my walls.

Bill said...

All the paintings are so very beautiful.

Gemel said...

The first is my favourite, although all of these works are beautiful.

Steve Reed said...

The "coastal" one makes me think of your photos from California, though that looks more like the coast going up to Big Sur.

William Kendall said...

The second is my favourite.