Friday, September 20, 2024

A Little Rustic Corner

 

I stopped at a plant nursery on the other side of town over the weekend.  I haven't visited this place in several years but I remembered that they had a huge selection of pottery so I decided to take a look.  After admiring a large array of seasonal pottery, I saw this little corner and thought there was something attractive about its rustic quality.  (I'll post photos of some of the pottery I saw closer to Halloween.)

I ran the same photo through some editing processes to see how it would turn out.  I liked this one the best.  At first I thought it looked like a Mediterranean scene but then thought it had an alien quality.  

I'm flying off today to spend a few days in Chicago.  If all goes well, I'll be posting from there tomorrow.  

No comments: