Thursday, September 12, 2024

Birthday Fun!

 


Last Monday was my birthday and my sister sent me this fabulous birthday card.  It came in a big envelope, you open it up and then squeezed the two sides of the bowl and it forms a beautiful standing bouquet of flowers.  I immediately placed it on a nice black background and snapped a photo.













The fun didn't stop there.  The next day, I decided this might be a good photo to play around with the editing software.  

I gave it a "happy face" background to show just how happy I am to have it.















Then I gave it a tropical background.  This one looks nice.


















And then I found one of the AI options that turned the bouquet into something very colorful.

















I think this was my favorite of all the options.  I love the brass bowl and the pebble-like background.

I kind of felt like a kid again with a shiny new toy!  

10 comments:

biebkriebels said...

It looks beautifull!

roentare said...

The edit looks fantastic

Travel said...

Happy Birthday! 39 again?

RedPat said...

What a great thing that is, Sharon. Happy Birthday.

Steve Reed said...

Wow, that's a CARD? How far we've come from American Greetings!

Bill said...

Very cool! Happy Birthday

Catarina said...

::
Happy Birthday, dear Sharon!!!!
Great work!! : )

Diaday said...

Happy Birthday to you!

Aimz said...

Happy birthday hope you had a nice day.

Sami said...

Wishing you a belated Happy birthday Sharon. Both my husband and son have celebrated their birthdays at beginning of September too. Beautiful and unusual card. My favourite is the copper background and the second the tropical background.