Friday, April 19, 2024

The Wrigley Mansion

 

I was with friends at a birthday celebration at the Wrigley Mansion last Saturday night and was able to tour around the building once again.  The last time I was there I posted photos of the grand staircase.  This time I have some photos of other rooms.  At one time, the room above was a bedroom for the Wrigley family.  Today it is a special meeting and dining room.



The room above was the families main dining room.


The room to the left was another bedroom.

It's always fun to wander around in this majestic place.  I always seem to learn something new on every visit.

You can see more photos from this place here, here and here.

11 comments:

roentare said...

The interior deco is really nice

Stefan Jansson said...

A classy place.

Stefan Jansson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Travel said...

A nice place to get away from the Chicago winters.

biebkriebels said...

Nice to watch the interiors of this place.

RedPat said...

Such a gorgeous place, Sharon.

Catarina said...

Gorgeous!

Cloudia said...

Oh I like that a lot Sharon! Aloha

Gemel said...

Very elegant.

Amy said...

I do like the artwork of the birds in the top photo.

Steve Reed said...

Love the deco decor!