Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Inside the Historic Arizona Inn

 

One of my favorite things about the Arizona Inn is this room called the Library.  This room is set up with coffee in the morning and it's a quiet place sip a cup and read a paper.

I don't drink coffee but holding a real newspaper in my hand is kind of a treat.  I don't think I've held an actual "paper" news source in ages.  




I love these beautiful light sconces that are found throughout the hotel.  


































It's a warm and inviting room and a perfect place to spend some relaxing time.  

6 comments:

Stefan Jansson said...

A nice feeling here. I could drink a cup of coffee here. Same with an actual newspaper, the only one I ever see is a free one with local news.

RedPat said...

It looks like such a wonderful cozy place. I don't drink coffee either but would enjoy reading the newspaper. I still buy a weekend newspaper and read it cover to cover.

biebkriebels said...

So nice to have a look inside.

Catarina said...

I would stay there for at least one week!
It is a very unique place. Warm, inviting...

Steve Reed said...

Oh, yeah, I love the decor! That would be an amazing place to stay! (And have coffee and read a paper. :) )

Aimz said...

I haven't paid for a newspaper in literally years, these days it's easier to read them online.