Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Odd Assortment of Images

 

I have another one of my assortments of odd photos taken over the past few weeks and all snapped with my iPhone.

I happened to stop at a very upscale supermarket in Scottsdale a few weeks ago.  I was totally impressed by the very neatly arranged produce section.


On March 28th, I posted a photo of a flower from my friend Glenda's garden.  I learned that the flower is called a Lady Banks Rose.  I snapped this photo of my champagne glass with those roses behind it.








I had dinner with friends two weeks ago at a tiny little restaurant.  We needed to wait a bit for our table but since the place is so small, they've made an arrangement with a bar next door to handle the people waiting for tables.  It was a great place with all kinds of games lining the bar and I loved this "no dogs" sign.

This photo was taken from a moving car and through a window.  That explains the light glares.  I wanted to capture these great looking light fixtures on this street in Tempe.  I'm not sure when I'll get back there to take some better photos so this will do for now.

I told you these were going to be ODD shots!  😳

9 comments:

roentare said...

I love the bubbles in the champaign! The reflections render it sparkling!

biebkriebels said...

That supermarket is huge!

RedPat said...

That bar looks like my kind of place, Sharon.

Travel said...

Wonderful street lights, and a nice glimpse into the wonders around you.

Steve Reed said...

Those ARE interesting light fixtures. LOVE the "bad example" dog!

Catarina said...

Odd shots that I liked a lot !!

Diaday said...

Love your odd assortment of images!

Gemel said...

All of these images are wonderful.

William Kendall said...

A good mix of shots!