Thursday, April 4, 2024

Good Italian Food


 About two years ago, my friend David introduced me to a great little restaurant called Adela's Italian.  It's a small restaurant located in the corner of a strip shopping center. You might say that it's tucked away into an almost hidden corner.  In spite of its sheltered location, it has some of the best Italian food I've eaten.

The last time I was there, I had the lobster ravioli which was incredibly delicious.  Everything I've ever ordered there has been exceedingly good.  This tiny little restaurant could successfully compete with any of the more popular places around town.  

6 comments:

Stefan Jansson said...

Nothing better than Italian food.

roentare said...

That does look very delicious!

Diaday said...

A hidden gem!

RedPat said...

That meal looks wonderful, Sharon.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

That looks wonderful. I love little hidden restaurants like this!

Amy said...

Restaurants tucked away are the best places to eat I've found.