Sunday, April 28, 2024

Breakfast Guests

 


We were having breakfast on the patio at the Arizona Inn when these two stopped by for a visit.  The waitress said "oh, that's Hector and Joslyn".  She said they stop by for breakfast most mornings.  They hung around under the tables the entire time we were there.

I wonder who gave them those names.














After enjoying the beautiful morning by the pool, we packed up and headed home.  This little get-away is over now but, I do have more photos to share in the future.


I have a new post on Sharon's Sojourns.  More public art to think about.

6 comments:

Travel said...

I wonder if they clean up anything that is dropped

RedPat said...

That was a nice get-away, Sharon. Not too long and not a lot to organize like for a long trip.

Steve Reed said...

Hector and Joslyn know where to find their next meal!

Cloudia said...

Fun times!

Diaday said...

What a lovely breakfast spot and fun breakfast guests!

Catarina said...

Those two special guests would freak me out. I couldn't possibly be near them.
When I went to Riviera Maya in February, I stayed at the Royalton Riviera Cancun and I saw one nasua or coati wandering around on the fourth floor close to my room. I could not believe this "huge" fellow was visiting on a regular basis.