Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Theme Day: Cyclists

 

Here is a couple of happy cyclists enjoying a ride in Arizona.  I pulled this photo out of my archives from way back in 2007.  That's me and my sister Judy one spring day near Judy's house in Prescott Valley Arizona.  I remember this ride.  Judy loaned me the bike and we rolled around the hilly streets.  

The City Daily Photo Bloggers theme for May 1st is "Cyclists".  I didn't catch any local cyclists in the last month so I dug around in my archives to find this shot.  If you want to see other cyclists shots, click here.

4 comments:

RedPat said...

That's a good one for the theme and a nice memory for you, Sharon.

Steve Reed said...

2007 seems like a long time ago, doesn't it? And yet it was...well...17 years?! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?!

Aimz said...

Cycling is definitely something that is extremely popular here.

roentare said...

Lovely cyclist photo of you two