Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Curiosities

 

Just a few random curiosities today.  First up, these two mourning doves were curious about what I was up to that day I took photos of the robins.  They seem to be not quite sure if I can be trusted.  

A fountain I found in Scottsdale.  This little fountain is located in a very hidden spot so I don't think many people see it at all.  It made me curious as why it was even there.


I was driving along Camelback Road when I saw the clouds building up in the sky behind me and reflected in this building.  I was curious as to why the reflection was so broken up.  It looked like only pieces of the clouds were captured in the reflections.  











Do you remember this security robot I found last year?  It was located at the old Park Central Shopping Center that is now an office complex.  Here it is again and apparently it was curious as to what I was doing the day I was there to photograph this mural.  That little robot was following me so I turned around and snapped a photo of it.  That seemed only fair because I'm pretty sure it was taking photos of me too.


7 comments:

Travel said...

A world of wonders around us.

William Kendall said...

Doves are so peaceful.

RedPat said...

These were fun to look at, Sharon.

Bill said...

The fountain sure is strange.

Steve Reed said...

How weird about the robot! You must have looked like a suspicious loiterer. :) I like the fountain and the reflections are interesting -- something about the precise angle of each pane of glass, I guess.

Janey and Co. said...

Well that’s a first. Don’t think I have ever known someone followed by a robot!

Amy said...

Birds seem to be very nosey especially doves and pidgeons, here the common pidgeons will come in your house and look around if you leave the doors open