Monday, July 11, 2022

My What Big Eyes!


 This mural is painted on the side of Rise Distillery and it took me a while to find out who painted it and once I did, what a surprise.  It was painted by an artist from the UK who goes by the name Hazard.  


Hazard is said to be one of the top five female graffiti artists in the UK.  She certainly did a good job on all the cactus and other plants in the mural.

The little "painted garden" stretches the full length of the building.  The whole thing is very eye-catching.  

Taking part in Monday Murals

Phoenix Daily Photo turns 14 years old today!  🎂 My how time flies!


14 comments:

biebkriebels said...

Wow, what a great one!

Travel said...

Happy Blogaversary! Thank you for staying with it and posting a little bit of beauty each day. Great mural today.

Gemel said...

I really like this one too!

RedPat said...

It is super, Sharon.
Congrats on 14 years of blogging. I enjoy your blog everyday and yours is actually the 1st post I check each day. I look forward to many more.

Bill said...

What a great mural, well done! Congrats on your 14th blog anniversary, that is very impressive.

Sami said...

Congratulations on your 14th blog anniversary, that's impressive. The mural is beautiful, love the flowers and cacti. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Sharon.

Steve Reed said...

Happy blogaversary! I don't know Hazard but she certainly did adapt well to your local flora.

Stefan Jansson said...

Wow, great work.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Congrats on 14 years of daily blogging. I'm totally impressed.

You certainly went above and beyond to determine the artist of this amazing mural. I agree she did a great job with the cacti and flowers. Those are BIG eyes, too. Very, very well done, Sharon.

Amy said...

I really like it, especially the black background

Janey and Co. said...

Well Happy Birthday! That’s a long time! Pretty mural. Not familiar with her. The only street artist that I have heard of is Bansky.

William Kendall said...

It stands out very well indeed.

Barbara Rogers said...

Great to see all the plants going on and on!

waldwanderer said...

dear sharon!
14 years is a really long time!
congratulations!
i´m reading your blog since 2-3 years.
i live in bad münstereifel, a small town,
50-60 kilometers in the southwest of
köln/cologne.

great mural! i love the work of hazard!
have a good time!
my best wishes for you!
aljoscha
.