Sunday, July 17, 2022

All is Quiet at the Resort

 

Since I was at the Arizona Biltmore Hotel & Resort Wednesday evening, I couldn't resist a photo of the front of the building all lit up with lights.  Since this is considered "off-season" here in the desert, the place was pretty quiet.  In fact, there were only a handful of people enjoying the inside bar while we were there.

I snapped this photo looking across the hotel lobby.  When I visit here in the winter months, there is no way to get this photo without lots of people it it.  As you can see, it was pretty quiet while we were there.

I have a new post on Sharon's Sojourns today.  I'm continuing my look at The Wallace Collection in London.

7 comments:

biebkriebels said...

It looks very quiet indeed, love the wooden floor.

Travel said...

I need to go there someday, but not in the peak of summer

Bill said...

What a beauty of a place, it looks great all lit up.

Steve Reed said...

Sounds like a good time to visit -- when no one else is around!

RedPat said...

It is a fine looking place, Sharon. It dies look pretty empty though.

William Kendall said...

Quite a locale!

Amy said...

It's a pretty stunning place, the lights are cool