Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Flying North

 



I'm leaving early this morning and flying northward to Portland Oregon.  And, after a short drive I'll be in the Willamette Valley, Oregon's renowned wine country.  

I'm looking forward to views like the one to left for several days.  I was hoping it would also be a break from the heat but it sounds like a bit of a heat wave is headed for Oregon too.  

It will be a busy week, so I may not have time to post from the road.  Just in case I can't get to the blog, I've posted ahead so I won't miss any days.  

9 comments:

biebkriebels said...

Have fun keep cool and take a glass of wine!

Travel said...

Safe travels

Andy said...

Have fun and enjoy.

Steve Reed said...

Hope you have a good (and relatively cool) trip!

Bill said...

Have fun and stay cool.

RedPat said...

Enjoy yourself, Sharon.

Catalyst said...

Hmmm, I think I saw you go over.

William Kendall said...

Enjoy the trip.

Gemel said...

What a pleasing vista. Enjoy.