Monday, July 25, 2022

Celebrating the Southwest

 

Remember my post about trying a new Mexican Restaurant that I posted on July 15th?  This mural was on the building next door to the restaurant but it was positioned so that it could be viewed from the restaurant through the big windows on the  south side of the building.  The signature on this one reads "Moises".  If you look closely you will see that green in the center is a car with a rather colorful driver with his hair (?) blowing in the wind.  It's a very southwestern mural.    

12 comments:

biebkriebels said...

What a beauty!

Andy said...

This mural truly is "Eye Candy" at it's best,

Travel said...

I can almost hear the car driving by, the beat, the rumble

Gemel said...

Certainly eye catching.

RedPat said...

i love the rich colours in it, Sharon.

Bill said...

Such great colours in this mural.

Steve Reed said...

It is beautiful. I think the "hair" is actually a Native American headdress with feathers?

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

There are a TON of doodles that impressed me. I love, love, love the colors and the pots of succulents.

William Kendall said...

Very colourful indeed.

roentare said...

This is in deed a beautiful mural. The colour choice is unique.

Sami said...

Eye catching mural. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Sharon.

Amy said...

I really like that, suits it to a T