Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Fine Dining Day 2

 

Today's post is about my dining experience last Saturday.  I went with my good friends David and Riley to Vincent's for a special dinner the chef had prepared in celebration of Bastille Day.  I've featured photos from Vincent's before here and here.  We were seated in a dining room that I had never been in before with huge windows looking out toward Camelback Road.

I started with the Frisee Salad with bacon and grain mustard dressing.  Very tasty!

My main course was Steak au Poivre which was delicious.  

My dessert was the Tart au Citron with strawberry sorbet.  It was fun to have two fine meals in a row.  It was like being on vacation without all the airport hassles.  




9 comments:

Catarina said...

What a treat!

Gemel said...

The setting is very appealing.

biebkriebels said...

French food is so tasty, mmm!

roentare said...

This tasting menu is impressive! I wonder how much it costs?

Travel said...

Things like this inspire me to cook

Steve Reed said...

Looks terrific! I love that frisee salad. Dave makes it occasionally.

RedPat said...

What a fabulous weekend of food you had, Sharon.

Bill said...

The food looks fabulous.

William Kendall said...

The dessert looks tempting.