Monday, June 13, 2022

Celebrating Hispanic Heritage

 

I had heard about this new mural at Park Central Mall so I decided to drive over there to take a look.  The mural was commissioned to celebrate the hispanic heritage of the neighborhood and it was painted by Estevan Curiel and Jesus Gallo.  The colorful patterns represent the colors of a serape and the bee hives represent housing.  The sun is depicted by a giant marigold bloom.

My favorite park was the cactus bloom being visited by a busy bee.

Taking part in Monday Murals!

9 comments:

biebkriebels said...

It is a beautiful one!

Andy said...

My Oh My, Oh MY. Sharon your photography is right on. This the most beautiful mural I have seen in a long time.

Janey and Co. said...

I always enjoy seeing cactus in bloom. We don’t have many here in Ft. Worth but pretty easy to find west of here. I do have a lot of happy bees flying around my Pentas.

RedPat said...

That is gorgeous, Sharon.

Linda Sue said...

I am so glad your curiosity is in high gear! Driving over to see this mural is the best thing of the day! What an astonishingly beautiful bit of work!

Sami said...

Wow, what a beauty!! Great artist.
Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Sharon.

Bill said...

It's a beauty. The artists have lots of creativity and talent.

William Kendall said...

Wonderful colours.

Amy said...

Really colourful, I can see the Hispanic influence in it.