Saturday, July 30, 2022

Homes from Historic Neighborhoods

 

I enjoy wandering around the many historic neighborhoods in the Phoenix area and seeing homes that have been so lovingly maintained.  The one above is from the Alvarado neighborhood.

Also from the Alvarado neighborhood is this large house with Tudor styling.  Those hedges around the yard are also interesting.  I like the way they look like waves.  

This last one is from the Fairview Place historic neighborhood.  The word "charming" comes to mind when I look at this one.  It has a storybook look to it.

8 comments:

William Kendall said...

The last is my favourite.

biebkriebels said...

Nice variety, love the second one.

Andy said...

The first one is a charmer... and no stairs to climb up.

Travel said...

I have to agree with Andy, I look at houses with stairs and think, not unless it has an elevator.

RedPat said...

It is hard to choose but I really like the 1st one too.

Roseann said...

Too much grass in this day and age.

Bill said...

the last one is my favorite.

Gemel said...

All different, the first garden has the most appeal.