Thursday, February 17, 2022

Sol de Citron

 

The Chihuly Sculpture called Sol de Citron is located in a spot where it can be viewed from a distance especially if you walk on the Sonoran Dessert Nature trail.  That's the trail that goes up to a high viewpoint.  As I walked up the trail, I kept turning back to see if I could see that giant yellow sculpture.


There are several places on the trail where you get a good view.  With all those desert plants, it looks like it just another interesting plant.  


14 comments:

Andy said...

Sharon you always find the most interesting things.

Catarina said...

So intricate and beautiful.

Travel said...

that one is huge

RedPat said...

It is fabulous. It looks so fragile out there, Sharon.

Steve Reed said...

You anticipated my comment! I was also going to say it looks like more desert flora.

William Kendall said...

I like both views.

Bill said...

It is beautiful and blends right in.

Catalyst said...

Deja vu.

William Kendall said...

Very appealing, Sharon.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

I love the way it blends in with the other desert plants!

Gemel said...

A stunning piece.

Gardens at Waters East said...

Chihuly sculptures are always interesting to see. I like his work, something about using the the material "glass" and how it is alive in the sun. My sister is going out to view his work there in Phoenix this weekend. Thanks for the posting.

Amy said...

Definitely very interesting but it fits in with everything else.

LuiZ FernandoS said...

It's astonishly huge! I thought that guy was a toy till I read you say it is gigantic