Monday, February 14, 2022

Happy Valentines Day

 

I've been saving this one especially for today.  This is actually another of my Art Challenge Club pieces from back in 2018.  The challenge was "heart".  I was inspired to search through my photo library looking for all the photos that were dominated by red.  I found quite a few.  I then used my editing tools to create a heart shaped collage.  When I was searching through all my past art challenge pieces, I thought this one would be the perfect Valentine post.  

Enjoy the day!

10 comments:

Andy said...

Happy Valentine's Day... enjoy.

Gemel said...

Very quirky, love it!

Travel said...

Pretty! Happy Valentines Day

RedPat said...

It's gorgeous, Sharon! What a talent you are.

William Kendall said...

Beautiful!

Bill said...

It's a beauty. Happy Valentines Day

Amy said...

Very pretty and well done.

Catalyst said...

Very nice.

Steve Reed said...

Good job! And very appropriate!

Sami said...

It's a beautiful piece of art :)