Sunday, February 13, 2022

It's Blooming Time

 

The flowering pear trees are right on time.  I noticed that they had started to bloom at the beginning of the week and today they are at their peak.  



There are three of them right here on the property so I don't have to go far to enjoy them.  As you can see (above), the bees are enjoying their arrival also.

I better enjoy them now.  They are predicting a bit of rain next week.

I have a new post on Sharon's Sojourns today.  It's an art exhibit about art people.

8 comments:

Andy said...

You just brighten my day up. Thank you.

William Kendall said...

They're very pretty!

Travel said...

We are a couple of months from the spring bloom, something to look forward to

RedPat said...

How wonderful! It is -15˚C here this morning! But the sun just came out!

Bill said...

They're beautiful.

Catalyst said...

I think ours are aways away. Though the temperature today was nearly as high as it was in Phoenix yesterday.

Amy said...

Lovely, a sign that Spring is on it's way.

Steve Reed said...

Nice to see the blossoms against that blue sky.