Friday, February 18, 2022

Odd Shots at the Garden

 

Sometimes when I'm walking at the Desert Botanical Garden, I turn my camera lens on some odd shots.  Like this one.  That water faucet caught my eye for some strange reason.

I spotted "Dora" who appears to have gotten left behind.  Hopefully she joined her fellow explorers before the day was over.  

I snapped a photo of this t-shirt that was for sale in the gift shop.  It features all the points of interest in the Phoenix area.  The Desert Botanical Garden is shown on the right side.  I'm not sure what the Grand Canyon is doing over there on the left.  The Grand Canyon is a very long way from Phoenix, 225 miles to be exact.  

11 comments:

Andy said...

It is surprising how people walk past objects and never notice them. It has happened to me... many times.

Billy Blue Eyes said...

Nothing wrong with odd shots, I do like the tap and the lost hat

biebkriebels said...

You had a super view at all the items.

Travel said...

Bronze or brass castings are amazing, I looked at the shirt to see if my favorites were there.

RedPat said...

The tap actually makes for a great shot!

Bill said...

The tap shot is nice and sharp. Love the t-shirt, it's nice.

William Kendall said...

I like these odd shots.

Gemel said...

A good mix of shots.

Amy said...

I really like the old tap, good to see it still there.

Janey and Co. said...

I don’t think I would go to Phoenix and plan to visit the Grand Canyon! Hope that little on. Found their hat.

Steve Reed said...

LOL -- I thought the same thing about the Grand Canyon! But I guess a lot of people probably pass through Phoenix when they visit there. (The airport, anyway.)