Saturday, February 12, 2022

Colored Pencils

 

Here is one more of my abstract art photos that I took a year ago.  These colored pencils were brand new so they were all sharp and even.  I liked this photo and wondered what I could do with it.

Then one day I was playing with one of my photo editing tools and I found this border made up of colored pencils.  That seemed just perfect for my photo so here you have it.  

This is just a little sample of some of things I did to fend off boredom back in 2020.  However, some of them were so fun that I think I'll continue to find interesting things to photograph like this.

10 comments:

Andy said...

I like your colour projects. Keep them coming.

biebkriebels said...

Very creative looks at pencils!

Billy Blue Eyes said...

You have taken some interesting photos of the pens and pencils

William Kendall said...

It is eye catching.

Travel said...

Thanks, very fun and colorful

RedPat said...

These are great, Sharon!

Steve Reed said...

Excellent! (And a good way to put the "toys" in your photo editing software to good use!)

Bill said...

Beautifully composed image. Love those coloured pencils.

Gemel said...

Very colourful.

Catalyst said...

But it's art.