Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Signs of the Time

 

Back in my old neighborhood, I found quit a few other yards decorated for the season.  This one has a very ghoulish looking character floating about in the yard.


While right next door I saw a group of witch hats floating about.  Who knows where the witches have gone.  😊  Near the house you can see a yard sign.  It reads "No matter where you are from, we're glad you are our neighbor".  It's written in English, Spanish and Arabic.  I saw several of those signs scattered around the neighborhood.  They made me feel good about the people who live here.  


13 comments:

biebkriebels said...

It is a big thing in your place I see, here we don't celebrate it.

Andy said...

Halloween has always been a fun time for me. Thanks to the pandemic it is not sure if kids will be going door to door this year.

Susie of Arabia said...

I love the tree with the hanging witches' hats! Very cute! And what a nice sign to see in your neighborhood too - it would make me feel really good about my neighbors.

Travel said...

Love the hats.

RedPat said...

I love the hats too, Sharon!

Roseann said...

Love the sign.

Allison said...

The skeletons with the sign are right on target. Love that.

William Kendall said...

I like these!

Bill said...

I love the hats too, very creative thinking there.

Revrunner said...

A very good sign, I agree. :-)

Gemel said...

I like the hats too.

Steve Reed said...

What a great sign. I wish I had one!

Karl said...

The black hats are really nice.