Friday, October 9, 2020

Moon Shots

 

I love it when the moon shines brightly during the day.  I took this shot as a sort of abstract moon view.  There is even a bird sitting on one of the arms of that saguaro cactus if you look closely.

But I also zoomed in on the moon to see how much definition I could capture.  Not too bad.  You can see all the craters and hills and valleys pretty well.

I threw in a night-time view just to compare the two.  Every time I photograph the moon, I can't help but think about those adventurous and pioneering men who walked around up there all those years ago.  The mysteries of space intrigue me quite a bit.  There is so much yet to be discovered.

8 comments:

biebkriebels said...

Yes that was magical when the atronouts did a moonwalk. You captured the craters very well!

Travel said...

I remember where I was when we first landed and walked on the moon, exciting times.

Steve Reed said...

It's still incredible to think that human beings were actually ON the moon. Your camera did a great job with the detail!

RedPat said...

You got some great moon shots, Sharon!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Excellent moon shots Sharon, I don't have much luck there at all. So nice to see it so clearly in the daylight 💙

Bill said...

Great moon shots, Sharon!

William Kendall said...

You're better with moon shots than I am.

Gemel said...

They are fabulous!