Sunday, October 4, 2020

Drawn Waters

 

I mentioned yesterday that I went to the freshly opened Phoenix Art Museum on Friday and was blown away by a new exhibit of work from artist Teresita Fernandez.  

When I walked through the door to this small side gallery, I actually said "wow" out loud.  It was like entering another world.  This piece is called Drawn Water and it is composed of natural and machine graphite and steel.  

Fire and water were not the only elements presented in this vast exhibit.  I'll show you more next week. 


I have a new post on Sharon's Sojourns today.  I'm flying out of Venice Italy.

10 comments:

biebkriebels said...

Very impressive art, I like it.

William Kendall said...

Wow indeed.

Travel said...

I said Wow, even before I read the text, Wow!

RedPat said...

It's fabulous, Sharon!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Oh how I love the artistic expression Sharon.. this is a big wow!

Steve Reed said...

Fabulous! Are those clouds on the walls? At first I thought they were a swarm of insects -- but based on the title I'm guessing clouds are more likely. (If the art is meant to be representational at all...)

Bill said...

Definitely a Wow! Very impressive.

Gemel said...

WOW WOW WOW.

Jack said...

It is thought-provoking, that's for sure.

Catarina said...

I like it!