Monday, October 12, 2020

Lots of Dogs & Unplanned Bokeh

 


There is a relatively new dog boarding service that recently opened near where I live and I noticed recently that there was  new mural painted along the side wall of the place.  Yesterday, I drove by to snap a photo or two. 


Apparently the sun was positioned perfectly over the top of me to create the sunspot bokeh effect in every single one of the photos I took.  At first I was a little irritated and thought about going back to get different shots.  But after looking at them for a while I decided I like the effect.  So here they are, sunspots and all.


I don't know the artist's name.  There was no signature anywhere. 

Taking part in Monday Murals.

15 comments:

biebkriebels said...

It is a funny colourful one!

Gemel said...

Utterly fabulous, love the use of colour. It's a very happy piece.

RedPat said...

I thought the spots were part of the piece, Sharon! I like the style of this one.

Travel said...

The bright colorful spot of my morning - Thanks I needed that

Karl said...

Colourful and eye catching.

Sami said...

Quite cute Sharon, I like the dogs over the colourful background. I like the sun spots too :)
Thanks for participating in Monday Murals.

Andy said...

The artist certainly has a style that catches the eye.

Catalyst said...

Stunning.

Allison said...

That is a great mural. I love the contrast between the straight lines and the dog portraits.

Revrunner said...

Almost looks like origami.

Bill said...

Nice and colourful, the spots looks like they are part of the mural.

Shammickite said...

I love the dog portraits and the background looks very 3D, terrific! I would love to take my dog there.... if I had one!

Steve Reed said...

I wonder if the paintings are based on actual client dogs? I like the sunspots. I suspect you had some dust on your lens, but it works in this case!

William Kendall said...

Quite appropriate!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

You can never have too many dogs ๐Ÿ˜Š love this mural snd the sunspots look pretty cool also ๐Ÿ’™