Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Eye-Catching Patterns

 

I took this photo back in December of 2019 on a trip to the Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall.  It was a display in the window of the Louis Vuitton store and it caught my eye because of the great pattern.  When I pulled this photo out of my archives, it occurred to me that I haven't been to the mall in over 7 months.  That is certainly a record for me.  

Here is a pattern shot that I took just last Sunday.  I went to Julie & Dave's house for brunch.  Julie served brunch on her huge patio with five of us all spaced out at safe distances.  It felt great to see friends and do something normal for a change.  Julie has a set of really great juice glasses that she bought in Venice years ago. After I drank my juice, I held my glass up to the sky and aimed my cell phono into it to get this shot.  What a great pattern it made!

14 comments:

biebkriebels said...

Wow, great photo that last one! Good to have some company at last. These are hart times with all those restrictions... :(

Andy said...

Dazzling!

Travel said...

Wow, great colors and patterns. A shopping mall, hmm, maybe I was in one in January, maybe a year ago.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Both showstoppers Sharon, I would never have guessed what the second one was.. you created art ☺️

RedPat said...

It is so nice to see these today which is a dull rainy grey day here so far. I miss getting together with friends.

Catarina said...

Those are very unique!
Beautiful!!

Revrunner said...

Very eye-catching.

William Kendall said...

Creatively done!

Bill said...

Very creative and unique!

Catalyst said...

That last one may have been how you felt after finishing what had been in the glass!

Alphie Soup said...

I would never have guessed the last photo was a glass! Shopping mall? What's that?
Just kidding. I do know what it is but cannot recall when I last spent any time in one...
Alphie

Steve Reed said...

Fantastic! You have such a good eye for these things.

Jack said...

A photographer is always seeing things around him/her as potential subjects. Right?

Susie of Arabia said...

I love both of these shots. Please give my best to Julie and Dave!