Monday, July 1, 2024

Theme Day: Flea Market

 


I'll be honest here, I never go to the flea markets around here.  So, lacking any authentic flea market photos, I chose to feature this diner located in an old Rexall pharmacy building.  I think this comes close to qualifying with all the odds and ends they had for sale around the place.

I was tempted to purchase the Pillsbury doughboy on the right.  But, I decided I had enough knick-knacks knocking around my kitchen.  

To see flea markets from other bloggers, click here.

7 comments:

roentare said...

It still gives a warm atmosphere here.

Travel said...

I keep telling myself, nothing comes in unless something goes out, then I see the doughboy!

RedPat said...

Good for the theme, Sharon.
I don't even know if thee are any flea markets left here so for the first time I am not taking part in the theme. You did well.

Bill said...

I like flea markets, lots to see and not buy. :)

Catarina said...

Good place to represent a flea market.

Aimz said...

I really miss flea markets, we don't have any decent ones in this town.

magiceye said...

Would be nice to browse around!