Thursday, July 11, 2024

Sweet Sixteen

 

The Phoenix Daily Photo Blog turns sixteen today!  Imagine that!  I've been photo-blogging for sixteen years now.  However, I've been photographing for a lot longer than that.  I think I've been taking  photos since I was sixteen.  Never mind how long ago that was.  

I had a hard time deciding on a photo to use for this momentous post and I finally settled on this monarch butterfly that was photographed back in March.  Butterflies have been one of my many favorite subjects so it seems to fit.

7 comments:

Stefan Jansson said...

Congrats.

Travel said...

Happy blogaversary! Thank you for sharing your daily feed with us.

RedPat said...

Congrats on the 16 years, Sharon. I always enjoy my daily visits here. Looking forward to many more years of your blog.
Love the butterfly shot.

Catarina said...

Congratulations!!

This is one of my favorite blogs!

Bill said...

Congrats on an impressive 16 years.

William Kendall said...

Bravo on the milestone.

Steve Reed said...

Happy belated blogaversary! :)