Wednesday, July 24, 2024

A Collection of Odd Shots From California

 

Today I have a variety of shots from my few days in California.  These were all taken with my camera that I finally got to download when I got home.  First up, two fellows doing some surf fishing.  As near as I could tell, they weren't having much luck.  I saw them haul in quite a bit of seaweed but no fish.

Here's Julius Caesar checking out those plant vendors who were setting up at Sherman Library & Garden.  Julius wasn't in the mood to pose for photos.  He was too busy trying to figure out what all these people were doing cluttering up his garden.

A powered hang glider sailing along the shoreline.

An interesting tree I could see from the balcony of the condo.  

A surfer caught in the act!

A heavily pregnant woman posing for some photos.

Lastly, a very elaborate proposal. 

7 comments:

roentare said...

The fisherman fishing is a good scene

Travel said...

Great photos.

RedPat said...

What a nice variety of shots, Sharon.

Catarina said...

Loved the shots!!

Steve Reed said...

Wow! Some great drama there -- the fishing, the pregnant woman, the proposal. (I hope he/she said yes!) I like the contrasting trees, too.

Bill said...

A wonderful variety of photos, very nice.

Diaday said...

Bits and pieces of life...what a lovely collection of photos.