Tuesday, July 2, 2024

The Room Where it Happens

 

On Sunday evening, I attended a performance of "Hamilton".  It was my third time to see this wonderful play and my friends and I all agree, this was the best performance yet.  It was so good, I hated to see it end.  Every actor did an incredible job playing their parts.  

Looking at the program, I discovered that the three leading characters were all played by the understudies in this performance.  I'd say they are all ready for starring roles.  They are great performers.  

This is one musical I could see over and over again.  Les Miserables and Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat are two more.

7 comments:

roentare said...

I love a good musical. I haven't seen one for years

biebkriebels said...

I loved Les Miserables so much too!

Travel said...

We should see more live theater.

Bill said...

I've never seen a musical, glad you enjoyed it.

Cloudia said...

Thank you for bringing us along! Cool

Catarina said...

I would love to see Hamilton!!

Diaday said...

Hamilton is an amazing production and story.