Friday, July 26, 2024

Fiesta Mall - All Gone

 

When the plane was on the landing path last Sunday, I spotted some familiar territory in the city of Mesa.  I was shocked to see that the old Fiesta Mall had been totally scraped away leaving nothing but a big plot of bare land.  

The tall building to the left was once a bank building.  I featured the beautiful fountain in front of the building here.  

Back in 2016, I did two posts about Fiesta Mall with outside photos here and inside photos here.  It's all gone now.

6 comments:

Travel said...

Will main street return to replace shopping malls?

Steve Reed said...

I wonder what's going to go in there now? It seems such a waste to tear down a perfectly good mall. (Which is what I said on your 2016 post, too!)

Bill said...

That's a huge piece of land, I wonder what people have planned for it.

roentare said...

That is a stunner view

RedPat said...

That is amazing that the whole place is gone.

Aimz said...

It's sad how malls are a thing of the past, I remember how popular they were when I was a teenager.