Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Say Cheese!

 


It's been a long time since I posted a photo of this place.  It was 2015 to be exact.  With so many businesses coming and going, it's nice to know that this one is still going strong and it's still a cute little shop with that great sign on top.

I used to get sandwiches here all the time when I lived on this side of town.  I haven't been inside in a long time.  











Cheese and Stuff sits on the very end of a strip of small businesses on Central Avenue and Camelback Road.  I need to make a point of stopping in sometime soon.

9 comments:

biebkriebels said...

Nice to see it is still there.

Travel said...

I wonder what the development history is, the Cheese shop looks like it was there, before the strip mall was built.

Steve Reed said...

That IS a great sign! Does it light up at night? Maybe you can revisit after dark? Inquiring minds want to know. :)

Bill said...

What a wonderful little shop that still operates today. Love that vintage sign, it's a beauty.

RedPat said...

Love the vintage sign, Sharon. And an old style deli sounds great.

roentare said...

That whole row of shopfronts is looking nostalgic

Aimz said...

I like the title, I love cheese so "cheese and stuff" sounds good to me.

Gemel said...

How very American. Looks perfect for a film set. Quirky too, which we don't see much of anymore with most buildings becoming generic uninteresting blobs if concrete.

Jack said...

Fortunate that they are still in business. In the past two weeks favorite places in Hartford and West Hartford have closed after a long time. Food costs and payroll have taken a toll, and they couldn't recover from the business lost in the pandemic.