Thursday, May 9, 2024

Beautifully Landscaped

 

One of the many things I love about the Arizona Inn in Tucson is its beautifully landscaped grounds.  Everywhere you turn there are special places to admire.  One of my favorites is this little spot with the fountain and flowers.

The grounds are full of flower beds that were bursting with spring flowers.




I admired all the flowers but I have to admit I have a special fondness for the pretty hollyhocks that surround the tennis courts. I don't see many hollyhocks in the Phoenix area.

7 comments:

roentare said...

The first photo is so gorgeous

Stefan Jansson said...

Agree with roentare, that first photo is a winner.

Diaday said...

Beautiful landscapes add so much to the ambiance of a place and make one's vacation memorable.

RedPat said...

What a gorgeous place to relax, Sharon.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Lovely blooms under an incredible sky!!

Steve Reed said...

Their snapdragons are doing better than mine this year! (As are their hollyhocks.)

Catarina said...

Very inviting... I can imagine my there. Well, I imagine myself everywhere. : )