Thursday, February 1, 2024

Theme Day: Street Corners

 

The February theme for City Daily Photo Bloggers is "Street Corners" and as it happens I took a few street corner shots while I was in Tempe last Sunday.  



Now that I think about it, these street corner shots in Tempe are better than any I have in Phoenix because of all the people out while I was in Tempe.  There were certainly a lot more pedestrians out in Tempe on Sunday than I ever see in Phoenix.  

These were all taken along Mill Avenue, Tempe's main thoroughfare though downtown.


To see other "street corner" photos from around the world, click here.

6 comments:

roentare said...

The building in the first pic is incredible looking

Travel said...

I like that first building.

RedPat said...

It is all so modern. It is good to see people out & about, Sharon.

Steve Reed said...

It is nice to see people out and walking! Tempe is a university town, isn't it? Maybe those are students?

Catalyst said...

I thought for awhile that the first and second photos were of the same building after being renovated but decided not. I like the look of the first one. I would think the "IBM Card Building" at Central & Osborn would be a good photo for your street corner.

Jim said...

Good corner shots.