Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Guest Photographer: California Sunrise & Sunset

 


My friend Dave spent a week working in California recently and he texted a variety of photos he took with his iPhone while he was there.  I asked him if I could share a few of them because they were so great and he said yes.

The photo above was a sunrise shot looking south and the second shot is a sunset looking west.  I think it's pretty amazing to get a gorgeous sunrise and sunset and both be over the Pacific Ocean.  











He took the photo above after man with a large rake made some patterns in the sand.  

In the photo to the left, he captured that seagull mid-air as it jumped from the rock.
















This last one was taken in the late afternoon and when there was a thick haze in the air.  


Thanks Dave!  This is a treasure trove of beautiful seaside scenes.  

8 comments:

Travel said...

Paradise

RedPat said...

Gorgeous shots, Sharon. That sunrise is amazing.

Catarina said...

Gorgeous pictures.
Please thank Dave on my behalf!!
: )

Cloudia said...

Thank you for these gorgeous pictures friend. Aloha!

Catalyst said...

Wonderful.

roentare said...

Oh, that beautiful sceneries and colours

Steve Reed said...

Beautiful pictures! This makes me re-think my plan to take my big camera to California. Maybe I don't need to!

Gemel said...

Very serene.