Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Furry Friends

 



I stopped at the Shemer Art Center over the weekend for their annual "Furry Friends" event.  It's a celebration of art and our beloved pets.  

I got there in time to see a pet parade with a few dogs pulling floats full of flowers.













It was fun to watch and the dogs in the parade appeared to be enjoying all the attention.  


















I saw that Cruella Deville was on hand for the event.  Fortunately, she was doing some face painting for the kids and was not trying kidnap any pups.  

8 comments:

Stefan Jansson said...

Looks like a fun event.

Stefan Jansson said...

Looks like a fun event.

Travel said...

A friend once told me, dogs need a job, a purpose, and once you agree on what that is, everything is easy.

RedPat said...

It looks like everyone had fun, Sharon.

Diaday said...

My mom's assisted living facility had a Dog Days Parade and my big dog was one of the participants. He was the hit of the event, so gentle with all the residents and he was at an easy petting level for all the residents.

Catarina said...

I have seen dogs pulling sleds. But never pulling floats with flowers!! How diverting!

roentare said...

The last shot is the best. Has a character and story in it

Steve Reed said...

I'm glad Cruella was behaving. There's no way Olga would pull a cart in a harness!