Monday, November 27, 2023

TWRP Band

 

My knowledge of musical groups is sadly lacking.  This mural was found very near the mural I featured last week.  That one proved to be about the band called A-ha which I didn't recognize until it was pointed out by a few readers.  This is a mural about a band called TWRP and once again the connection went right over my head.  Thank goodness for Google searches that are helping to fill in the serious gaps in my knowledge of rock bands.  This mural was also painted by Maggie Keene who painted the one I featured last Monday.  

Taking part in Monday Murals.

8 comments:

roentare said...

This is a very funky mural of rock

Stefan Jansson said...

Ha, my turn to Google now.

Travel said...

After the Carpenters, I kind of lost track of musicians.

Sami said...

I knew A-HA, but must say I had never heard of TWRP. It's a fun and colourful mural.
Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Sharon.

RedPat said...

The band went over my head too, Sharon. I like the mural though.

Bill said...

New to me too. Nice mural though.

Catalyst said...

I think most rock/pop bands are best left ignored and forgotten. Sheesh, am I getting really old?

William Kendall said...

Never heard of them.