Thursday, November 2, 2023

More Spooky Sightings

 

I spotted a few more of those creepy Halloween decorations around town.  This one definitely has a very ghostly look to it.  I wonder if they shine a dim light on it after dark.  That might be very scary looking.

I thought this one was rather cute.  A little bitty ghost hiding out in someone's front garden.  I like this one.  It's simple but effective.  

These two appear to be trying to escape with someone they just dug up.  I do wonder where people store all these fancy Halloween decorations.  Combined with the annual Christmas displays, these things take up a lot of room.  

8 comments:

Diaday said...

I marvel at the 12 foot skeletons. Like you said, where do people store them? Those take up a lot of space.

Travel said...

I like the two moving guys,

RedPat said...

I like that little ghost, Sharon.

Bill said...

The wee ghost is rather cute. :)

roentare said...

Love these spooky scenes

Catarina said...

Houses here have basements. Lots of stuff is storage there.

William Kendall said...

That last one is a hoot!

Gemel said...

Spooky and funny.