Sunday, March 28, 2021

Time In a Bottle

 

My Art Challenge club met on Friday evening and you might remember that the March challenge was "Time".  This was my entry.  I used one of the fancy photo frames that are available on one of my editing tools and I inserted my photo of the clock at the Musee d'Orsay in Paris.  I like the way it turned out.  It met the challenge nicely and provided a little tribute to Jim Croce at the same time.

We met via Zoom again but by this time next month, I think we will all be vaccinated so we might meet in person once again.  I'm looking forward to that day and the new challenge of "Jewels"!


I have a new post on Sharon's Sojourns today.  I'm visiting one of those museums on Museum Hill.

10 comments:

Andy said...

Reminds of a song...

If I could save time in a bottle
The first thing that I'd like to do
Is to save every day till eternity passes away

Travel said...

Love it, LOVE the Musee d'Orsay, we went there on Christmas Eve day about 15 years ago. The impressionist collection is amazing, a billion dollars of masterpieces in one space.

Thérèse said...

Fantastic! I like what you did a lot. A watercolor!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Oh my gosh this is superb Sharon, what a lovely image you have created.. I wouldn't even know where to start on a project like this 💜

RedPat said...

One of my favourite songs, Sharon! You did a great job.

Steve Reed said...

Wow, that's a pretty impressive photo "frame." Nice work! Jim Croce would approve.

Bill said...

Wow, this is amazing and a great entry for your theme. Well done, Sharon.

William Kendall said...

A good one!

Gemel said...

Love it!

Barbara of Branson said...

I dare say this is a PERFECT photo. Loveit.