Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Roses, Roses, Roses

 

I treated myself to a bouquet of roses this last weekend.  Nothing expensive, just a bouquet that caught my eye while shopping at Trader Joes this last weekend.


Then, of course I couldn't resist photographing the blooms.  They were so pretty with their pink centers and red edges.  

I put the bouquet in my office room where I can enjoy them all day long!  Today they are just as pretty as when I bought them on Saturday.  A few flowers can be so uplifting.  

12 comments:

biebkriebels said...

Wow that is a deep inside view!

William Kendall said...

Lovely!

Susie of Arabia said...

A beautiful bouquet. I love the variation in color

RedPat said...

That was a great idea, Sharon! I may pick some up for myself this weekend.

Revrunner said...

Already?

Thérèse said...

Do they smell? That the first idea which came to my mind.

Catarina said...

They are very beautiful indeed. They warm up the day!

Karl said...

Beautiful and lovely images, Sharon !

Steve Reed said...

I agree! I love getting some flowers now and then. Makes a big difference.

Bill said...

Beautiful roses, beautiful photos.

Sami said...

Beautiful roses :)

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Gorgeous Sharon and beautifully shown here 🌹 I absolutely agree, fresh flowers in a vase can be a real mood lifter 💜