Monday, March 22, 2021

The Masked Lady

 


Back in the summer of 2019, I posted a photo of a rather dramatic masked man located on the enclosed patio of a Scottsdale Salon.  You can see it here.

A few weeks ago, I was walking in that same area of Scottsdale when I noticed that there was another mural on the opposite side of that enclosed patio.   There is a wall around the patio so I had to lift my camera over the top of the wall and hope for the best.  After a little cropping, I think I got a good enough image so you can see it. This lady goes nicely with the gentleman on the other side of the patio.

If you click the link to see the other post, you will see that the artist, John Enright left a comment on that old post.  He describes other murals inside the salon.  Now I need to go back and take a look inside.  


Taking part in Monday Murals.


16 comments:

biebkriebels said...

It is worth the effort to make a photo! It is a beauty.

Andy said...

Nice photo. nice art.

Travel said...

The perfect mural for that location

RedPat said...

It is wonderful, Sharon!

Karl said...

A very elegant woman, a pleasant mural to behold.

Bill said...

Beautiful art and photo!

Steve Reed said...

Oh, I remember that masked man! I think you got an excellent photo of his lady friend considering you were shooting blind -- that's hard to do!

Revrunner said...

Unraveling more Scottsdale mysteries, I see. :-)

Stefan Jansson said...

Nice work by both of you.

William Kendall said...

This one really catches the eye.

Catalyst said...

You find such amazing sights.

Gemel said...

Fabulous!

Sami said...

Great find Sharon, a lovely lady. I just read the artists comment on the masked man mural. You'll need to visit the Scottsdale Salon again to see the murals inside too.
Thanks for participating in Monday Murals.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

It goes great with the other mural. The artist seems to have a "thing" for masks. I went to his web site and he has some there, too. This was an awesome find, Sharon.

Amy said...

I like it, funny what you see what you take a 2nd look.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

She is absolutely gorgeous Sharon, a perfect match for her male counterpart 💜 After reading the artist's comment another trip surely is upcoming 😉